Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Trails or roads?

Wednesday, November 14th

11:30 AM - 10 Miles, 66 min
Fells

Felt good throughout the run. The weather was great and I felt like I was cruising along effortlessly. I seemed fully recovered from yesterday's workout and didn't have any localized pain or fatigue anywhere. However, a few hours later, I was noticing some pain in my left shin which was getting annoying. I'm pretty sure it's just some mild tendinitis and I think it may be from running on some rougher trails lately. The Fells trails are a little rocky to begin with and when you add the frost on the ground lately covered by a thick layer of leaves, it presents a few more ankle turns throughout the run. I figure it's still better than running on the roads though. So I'm icing the shin as we speak and hopefully I won't need to talk about it anymore this week.

No comments: