Friday, September 14, 2007

New roomie

Thursday, September 13th

7:30 AM - 10.5 Miles - 69 min
Fells - Upper res (from the house)

Felt great on the run this morning, the weather was awesome and the legs were loose. I started off kinda slow and worked into a pretty good pace after about half way. Definitely moving along pretty comfortably at the end.

After working a longer day today, I had some time to hang out with my new roommate, Katie. She just moved in today; she's from NY and is attending Harvard Med School this fall. I showed her around the area a little and after grabbing dinner, we went to the Burren to watch the Swinging Johnsons perform - always a good time! So it was a nice evening and I think she'll be a good addition to the 23 Boston crew.

Because of the long day, this post is a little later than usual and I'm having trouble staying awake to type it so I think I'll cut it off here and go to bed... Now.

No comments: