Monday, December 3, 2007

Wintery mix

Monday, December 3rd

7:45 PM - 6 Miles, 41 min
Winchester (roads)

I had some stuff to take care of this morning and the weather was crappy so I waited until after work to get out for a run, hoping that the roads would be clearer. It was a little better but still pretty slick in some areas. I had to baby step around every turn to make sure I didn't end up on my ass. Other than that, it was a pretty good run. Once I got onto the back roads of winchester, I was able to open up my stride a bit more and start thinking about saturday. I kept it short and easy and hope to keep things that way the rest of the week. Right now I'm exhausted after a long day so I'm gonna get to bed and make sure I don't get myself sick.

No comments: